Name: Okuma Spinning Reel Helios Hx-30s
Model: Helios Hx-30s
Gear Ratio: 6.0:1
Max Drag: 5.9kg
Line Capacity: 4lb/355yds, 6lb/225yds, 8lb/175yds
Description: Okuma Helios Spinning Reel Hx-30s• Durable construction.
|Name||Okuma Helios Spinning Reel Hx-30s|
|Line Capacity||4lb/355yds, 6lb/225yds, 8lb/175yds|
|Description||• Durable construction.
• Extremely light weight C-40X carbon frame, sideplate and rotor.
• Carbonite drag system for smoothness and durablity.
• 1-k woven carbon fiber desigh for handle, drag knob and side plate to reduced weight.
• High speed ratio 6.0:1 special for tournament.
• 8 HPB corrosion resistant stainless steel ball bearings.
• Quick-set ant-reverse roller bearing.
• ALG: Precision Alumilite alloy main gear and oscillating gears.
• Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool.
• Precision Elliptical Gearing System.
• Light weight EVA handle knob.
• Hydro Block Watertight drag seal.
• RESII: Computer-balanced Rotor Equalizing System.
got it today very nice thank you.
Very smooth! Excellent product! Many friends use this reel.
This reel rocks! Super light, super smooth, perfect drag, there's nothing I don't like about this reel. It's the first reel I've owned that just feels like an extension of my hand. I will eventually replace all of my reels with Helios!
Works great, very smooth, light weight.
Light weight, strong drag, works great!
This may be one of the best spinning reals for the money. I purchased the size 30 and its weight is similar to, and in some cases, better than other brands of size 20. The size 30 has much more line capacity than does a 20............very important when hooking stripers of 20 lbs and up. As important as anything to me is weight as I have had a total shoulder replacement and the Helios is smooth, strong, and light making hours on the lake much more tolerable to my shoulder and wrist.
Awesome reel, love it.
Wow, this reel rocks! Super light, super smooth, perfect drag, there's nothing I don't like about this reel. It's the first reel I've owned that just feels like an extension of my hand. I will eventually replace all of my reels with Helios!
I paired this with St Croix new Eyecon rod 6.6" ML action. Honestly the reel is a little bigger than I usually run on my walleye rods. but because of the lighter weight it balances out nicely. I spooled with 6lb mono for light tackle. The reel cast light 1/8 oz jigs a country mile and is as smooth as many reels priced much higher. The drag system is one of the smoothest I have ever seen on an Okuma and I own several models, I have to mention that I was always impressed with of Okuma's other drag systems too.
Very Smooth and Light reel for the price GOOD reel. I have this combo with my Fen-wick Elite Bass rod and is an extremely sensitive and light combo under $200.