Name: Okuma Spinning Reel Helios Hx-25s
Model: Helios Hx-25s
Gear Ratio: 6.0:1
Max Drag: 3.6kg
Line Capacity: 4lb/310yds, 6lb/200yds, 8lb/150yds
Description: Okuma Helios Spinning Reel Hx-30s• Durable construction.
|Name||Okuma Helios Spinning Reel Hx-25s|
|Line Capacity||4lb/310yds, 6lb/200yds, 8lb/150yds|
|Description||• Durable construction.
• Extremely light weight C-40X carbon frame, sideplate and rotor.
• Carbonite drag system for smoothness and durablity.
• 1-k woven carbon fiber desigh for handle, drag knob and side plate to reduced weight.
• High speed ratio 6.0:1 special for tournament.
• 8 HPB corrosion resistant stainless steel ball bearings.
• Quick-set ant-reverse roller bearing.
• ALG: Precision Alumilite alloy main gear and oscillating gears.
• Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool.
• Precision Elliptical Gearing System.
• Light weight EVA handle knob.
• Hydro Block Watertight drag seal.
• RESII: Computer-balanced Rotor Equalizing System.
Received quickly, very like it.
Worth to buy! Very like it!
Can't wait to break it in.
money well spent LOVE IT.
Lightweight and fast line retrieve.
Little and strong, suitbale for me.
Works well, wonderful casts.
Okuma are the best reels I have ever used, low price, high performance!
Arrived as expected in quicker time than first thought...all the way to New Zealand
I've been fishing with ultra-light rods and reels for about 20 years and I finally spent the money on a higher end reel. This thing does not disappoint. The retrieve is excellent, and there is no problems with the drag and/or backspin. I miss a lot less fish with the thing. I had some concerns with the spool design because I use such light 2lb test but did not experience any tangling or any other problems. I do use 4lb test for backing. I recommend this reel to anyone looking to up their ultra-light game.