Name: Okuma Ceymar Spinning Fishing Reel C-40
Model: Ceymar C-40
Gear Ratio: 5.0:1
Max Drag: 6kg
Line Capacity: 8lb/265yds, 10lb/185yds, 12lb/160yds
Description: Okuma Ceymar Spinning Fishing Reel C-40• Durable construction.
|Name||Okuma Ceymar Spinning Fishing Reel C-40|
|Line Capacity||8lb/265yds, 10lb/185yds, 12lb/160yds|
|Description||• Better mechanism of the rotor design carries better pressure.
• Multi-disc, oiled felt drag system.
• 7BB+1RB for ultimate smoothness.
• Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing.
• Precision machine cut brass pinion gear.
• Corrosion-resistant graphite body.
• Oxidation-resistant, rigid, forged aluminum, black anodized handle design.
• Light weight, EVA handle knobs for comfort.
• Precision Elliptical Gearing system.
• Machined alumium, 2-tone anodized spool.
• Heavy duty, solid aluminum bail wire.
• RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System.
• Narrow Blade Body Design for reduced fatigue.
This Is a amazing reel full of Power, Precision and style.
Beautiful and smooth, very like it.
Top notch in every way plus fast service
If you are looking for a high quality low price reel that's easy to use then this is the reel for you.
Love this reel, casts great, retrieve was really smooth. Also aesthetically pleasing, great reel!
Great reel. Nice even drag pressure. Smooth. Be aware the c40 is pretty big. It is a nice size for big water and big fish . But small rivers and fish under ten pounds go for the c30.
Purchased for as a gift to be used for lure fishing. Works very well. Smooth drag and retrieve. So far they have loved it as a gift.
This is one fine reel it's smooth as silk 8 bearing and a roller bearing I have caught a lot of fish on it love it's my go to reel
Good reel...owned a few different brands I've the years...this one is the nicest spinner I have had.
Very nice, smooth reel that I used all day this past Saturday fishing on Lake Robinson in SC. Seems to work really well and casts like it should, so hopefully I'll catch something on it soon to make it worthwhile!